IT Managed Services
We’d like to introduce our flagship service to you. When you become a JQ Technologies Managed Services customer, our entire information technology infrastructure is available at your fingertips!
Your Own IT Department
Every organization has IT requirements — workstations, servers, network, phone systems, email systems and more. The modern work environment is connected and networked, and now requires a dedicated staff just to maintain that infrastructure. Instead of hiring your own internal IT workforce, contract with JQ Technologies and enjoy the immediate benefits of over two decades of experience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week system monitoring with stand-by technicians who are ready to go to work for you.
Proactive, Not Reactive
Our Managed Services approach is unparalleled in the industry. We like to compare our services with the preventative healthcare concept: We work 24/7 to monitor, detect and fix anomalies before they turn into problems which can cause infrastructure downtime, loss of production and loss of revenue. When you are a Managed Services customer, you’ll have peace of mind that your IT department is working for you.
One Plan, Many Solutions
Our Managed Services solution can be mixed and matched to fit the needs of your business. We offer the following solutions:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Full Service Hosting
- Security, Spam and Virus Protection
- Network Implementation and Management
- Computer and Network Diagnostic and Repair
- 24/7 Network and System Monitoring
Key Benefits of I.T. Managed Services
What Does IT Managed Services Mean For Your Business?
JQ Technologies provides comprehensive managed services that every business needs: technology solutions that are dependable, secure and effective. Through the process of delivering “Our Company Way”, we are able to provide an end result which is both cost effective and of extreme value to any business looking to leverage technology with all levels of your business.
- We help you understand your technology
- We help resolve ongoing issue
- We help align strategy with turn-key solutions to operations on a daily.
Any worthwhile Managed Services plan includes the following essential IT solutions:
- Strategic Guidance to effectively link together business objectives with technology needs.
- Technical Alignment to administer standards and best practices which are a cornerstone of Managed Services.
- Unlimited on-site and/or remote support for IT issues to prevent productivity loss and/or downtime resulting from technology-related issues or concerns.
- Active monitoring of your IT systems around-the-clock to detect and resolve issues immediately, before they result in costly disruption or downtime.
With comprehensive IT support that keeps your business productive and efficient, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Peace of Mind: Dealing with IT problems on a daily basis gets old fast. The time it takes and the stress is causes can have detrimental affects on your productivity and the efficiency of your business, so choose the right Managed Service Provider (MSP) to stop worrying about technology.
- Maximum Uptime: When your business benefits from the full range of Managed Services from BIOS Technologies, you and your employees can get more done without delays, crashes or downtime. This means a better return on all of your investments, from hardware and equipment to employee wages.
- Strategic Planning: One of the greatest benefits of a MSP like BIOS Technologies is that in addition to active support that keeps your current operation running smoothly, you also get expert consultation on future IT investments and how they can support the growth of your business. This ensures that the size and scope of your developing business never overtakes your technology.
- Focus: You shouldn’t have to deal with IT issues on a daily basis. Your focus should be on your business and the goals you have for it, not the technology you need to reach those goals.
- Number of Users: Managed services plans generally require a minimum number of users to be cost-effective. While this usually begins around 10 users, the reality is that if IT is a crucial part of your business (as it is with most), you have to consider professional support to keep your business’ technology secure and effective.
- Number of Locations: Modern MSPs offer remote support as a basic selling point. It’s important to consider the value of remote support, especially if your business operates from more than one location.
- Network Size and Complexity: It’s a common assumption among small businesses that because of their size, they must have a simple network that requires little to no support. The reality is that no matter the size of your network, it still has to work properly for your business to succeed. Even the smallest of networks is a complicated and vital part of your business, so it needs to right support.
- Dealing With Daily Issues: It can be easy to put up with small IT problems on a daily basis. Maybe the printer needs to be power cycled a few times a day, or maybe your system is constantly badgering you about security updates that won’t configure properly. Over time, the effort spent dealing with these problems can really add up; if you’ve gotten used to ineffective technology, then it’s definitely time to consider managed services.